- Category: Meeting News, Information & Papers
Your privacy is important to "The Cemeteries & Crematoria Association of New South Wales" (CCANSW).
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CCANSW collects, and the ways in which CCANSW uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
CCANSW may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your business address, email address and telephone numbers);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including newsletters, event registration, conference registration etc); and
- any other information that you send to the CCANSW.
Using personal information
The CCANSW may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send you promotional and general communications that relate to the activities of the CCANSW and its members
Where the CCANSW discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the CCANSW may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The CCANSW will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The CCANSW will store all the personal information you provide on a secured server, which may be adminsitered by a third party. The third party is subject to this or a similar privacy statement.
Cross-border data transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The CCANSW is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Removal of your data from the CCANSW website
To have your data removed from the CCANSW website please contact the Secretary