The Cemeteries and Crematoria Association of NSW (CCANSW) recognises the importance of proactively working with the community, its own members and those of similar organisations across Australasia. With that objective in mind the CCA is very pleased to be able to offer allied status to financial (cemetery and crematorium) members of other state based cemetery and crematorium associations, including ACCA. Subject to the Terms and Conditions, no fees apply.
The benefits, terms and conditions by which the Allied Status invitation is extended are set out below:
- All the basic benefits that registered website users have access to
- Full access to "Members Only" resources on the CCANSW website
- Members rates when attending conferences, training courses, workshops etc
- Access to the CCANSW's extensive members and delegates network
Terms & Conditions of Allied Status Membership:
- Must be a registered website user
- Must be a cemetery and/or crematoria who are financial members of another Australian cemeteries & crematoria association (CCAV, CCASA, CCAWA, QCCA & ACCA)
- CCANSW Website Policy
- Application must be by one of the prescribed online methods
- CCANSW is incorporated in NSW under the Associations Incorporation Act 1984 and is registered by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
- Subject to these conditions, Allied Status registration is free
- The CCANSW reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of Allied Status registration.
Apply for Allied Status Registration
IMPORTANT: You need to be a register user of this website and logged in.
Contact the CCANSW secretary with your details and we will follow up with you.