The Cemeteries & Crematoria Association of NSW is pleased to announce a Conference & Trade Exhibition to be held at the Crowne Plaza, Coogee, NSW, Australia, on 27-28 May 2021.
The trade exhibition will display and demonstrate a wide range of products and services relevant to the cemeteries & crematoria sector., such as
- cemetery grounds equipment (grave digging machinery, shoring systems, lowering devices, grave liners, lawn mowers, etc),
- computer software and geographical information systems,
- plastic vases, bronze memorial and accessory products,
- monumental and mausoleum products and accessories,
- mausoleum designers and builders,
- office equipment,
- horticultural products,
- protective clothing and equipment etc
If you have a product or service to show off to the industry, get in contact with the CCANSW Secretary, Mary Reid, to find out how to participate.
Information for delegates & exhibitors
The Conference & Trade Exhibition will be held at the Crowne Plaza in Coogee, NSW, AU. Logistical information such as travel, accommodation, special functions, pricing, etc will become available over the next weeks. Stay in touch; to receive updates as they occur subscribe to the conference newsletter and follow the CCANSW on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook.
- Speakers and presenters are subject to change without notice as well as the agenda timeframe.
- Information and opinions given by the speakers and presenters are strictly their own. They are not necessarily endorsed or supported by the Cemeteries and Crematoria Association of New South Wales.
The speeches, material and presentations made during the course of the meeting and conference are offered for information purposes only. They are not a substitute for applying your own diligence, investigation and quality management. Though every effort has been made to ensure that the information presented is accurate and up to date, you must carefully consider the content's accuracy, currency and relevance for their purposes. Appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstance is recommended. The Cemeteries and Crematoria Association of New South Wales accepts no liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of, or reliance on, the information you derive from the meeting and conference or any materials referred to therein.